Monday 3 October 2011

M.I.A

Sorry it has been a while since my last post - back at university, in my third year & the work load is intense!

I had to come on & share with you my new purchase! I arrived home to find my delivery from stylistpick; a pair of biker boots & booty-heels.

Seriously needed some new ankle boots (my current ones have holes all over including sole..) & I recently joined this website after seeing it advertised on facebook.  It is basically your own showroom of shoes, bags & jewellery all at £39.95. 
Free delivery & returns make it very appealing & as the name suggests, everyone has their 'own' showroom that has been picked by stylists.  The showroom only has 12 items & changes every month, but you can also browse through what 'almost made your showroom'.  Now, you're probably wondering how they would know what to put in the individuals showroom, well, when you join, you complete a questionnaire about your style (always fun), the team then make decisions on what items you would like most. 


I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the cardboard box to find a black carrier bag with 'stylistpick' on & inside 2 black shoe boxes done up in ribbon with 2 cards attached on each; the smaller of the 2 said 'thanks for shopping with us' and the larger opened up to reveal a picture of the boots/heels. 
In one of the boxes was a small balck, velvet bag with a pandora-esque bracelet in with a card reading "thanks for shopping with us, heres a gift that we think will go beautifully with your new purchase".  The little touches such as the ribbon and cards, really make a difference to the service & make the customer feel special and important.  The bracelet was just really lovely free gift to enhance the service even more!

I haven't taken a photo of the heels, as I'm sending them back (free!) as they're not quite 'me' or what I was after... but LOVE these boots so much and now want the weather to return to October weather in London so I can wear them!!


www.stylistpick.com -- JOIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment