Tuesday 25 October 2011

Impulsive Buys

Here are a few of my new purchases ...
1) I got this necklace while visiting my home in Sussex. 
Its from a boutique shop 'One Forty' & is
Oxidized gold.

2) This bracelet is from the same shop as the necklace above.
It's pearls, woven silk thread

3) Gold Earings from H&M (no longer online)

4) Wooly, wedged boots from Tesco
Buy here


5) Shamballa Bracelet bought from a concession stand in Westfield White City
Available in most jewellery shops & online.

  1.  I bought this necklace because of the detail on the key & the contrast of the delicate charm to the unusual chain.  I'm also a big fan of gold, and as its oxidized gold, so it won't rust!
  2. My birth stone is pearl, so I'm always attracted to pearl jewellery.  I had already bought the shamballa bracelet when I saw this & thought that they would go well together.  I also like the fact its one of a kind. 
  3. As soon as I saw these earings I loved them! They're gold, big & glamorous. Perfect for nights out & bringing an instant glam to a dinner date outfit. 
  4. These boots were the only ones left & to my surprise, in my size... they were £25 so couldn't really say no.  Ended up wearing them whole weekend, and I find the wedge heel really comfortable.  I also like how you can either have fur or no fur.
  5. Shamballa bracelets are everywhere & on everyone at the moment. They're known as "extensions of your personality".  They're Swarovski crystal & come in a range of colours.  I chose this one as I often wear gold, and I liked the colour against my skin tone.  They also come in a range of prices depending if they're Swarovski crystal & where you shop for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment