Sunday 9 October 2011

Made in Chelsea

After a boot shopping trip with a friend today, I decided to check out some boots online when I got home.  I am really liking the Chelsea boot at the moment.  I like how they masculise (new word) an outfit and pretty much go with everything - trousers/leggings/skirts/dresses/shorts.  You can even add fluffy socks with them to make them less smart & more casual-booty style. 

Here are 4 types that I found; BUDGET, COLOUR, SPEND & SPLURGE.  Depending on how much you want to spend or if you want to go for something different these choices cover them all! I've also done a 'wear with' to give you some inspiration for what to wear with them. 

1) BUDGET h&m £29.99 buy here

2) COLOUR Topshop £75.00 buy here

3) SPEND Urban Outfitters £75.00 buy here

4) SPLURGE Chloe £220.00 buy here

Wear with:

1) BUDGET h&m £14.99 buy here

2) COLOUR Topshop £39.99 buy here

3) SPEND Urban Outfitters £28.00 buy here

4) SPLURGE Burberry £295.00 buy here
I also managed to come across some of the fluffy socks. I have seen more but couldn't remember where other than M&S.  These only come in brown, but they'll pretty much go with any style/colour of boot (black & brown can go!)
Marks & Spencer £9.50 buy here
After buying 2 new pairs of boots last week, I don't think I'll be getting any, however the h&m ones at £29.99 are very tempting and may have to be purchased once I've been paid... !

1 comment:

  1. Those See By Chloe boots are the perfect ones! The budget ones will do though x

    ReplyDelete