Friday 16 September 2011

Topshops gone dotty

So, Topshop has re-discovered their 101 Dalmations DVD...
I haven't been on the site in a long time (compared to my usual twice a week..) and  I'm loving their new pieces... especially this whole dalmation look!  Not sure I can pull it off myself, but I imagine there are plenty of girls who definitely can!

£7.00

I am definitely going to try these though... I'm always changing my nail colour and looking for unusual colours and designs.  I havent tried these 'nail wraps' yet, but now I've found a design I really like I shall try them.


I'm undecided on these Unique for Topshop shorts... I really like the cut and design of the shorts, however I don't like black and white on me.  I'm probably completely wrong but I always think it looks cheap... I do like the dalmation  print though, so I may just have to break free from my dated habit...

£75.00


 
These boots are something else. I will never wear them but I can't help LOVE them!
They're so Curella DeVille and 70's... its like dalmations meet Abba.
Again, they're by Unique so a little pricey but if you know you'd wear them a lot, surely an investment!
£140.00




These will definitely be going on my shopping list while Topshop has its 20% student discount week... Love the slipper style of shoe, and of course keeping with the theme, I'll be fitting in the Curella yet...
£30.00
There are plenty more dalmation buys just waiting for us all to drool over (excuse the pun), so I won't comment on them all as this post could end up being very long...
I will just say go take a look and like me, who was slightly sceptacle when I first heard about the dalmation print, you may be pleasantly surprised!
REMEMBER if you're tempted buy them while you get 20% off if you're a student!

No comments:

Post a Comment