Saturday 10 September 2011

ciao bellas!



i had a beautiful holiday but have had serious withdrawal symptoms from the blog world so glad to be back and updating you all with a few photos of my purchases...

before i went away, i had a fish pedicure which i strongly reccommend! my feet were super smooth after and only cost me £10 for 15 minutes.







i was surprisingly very good with my money while away which not only impressed my fam but also myself... i only bought an Italian vogue, perfume, nail varnishes and 2 scarves...














the first scarf (or pashmina) was from a little shop in Siena. the style is quite popular & common at the moment, however i loved the bright, rich colours in this one and reminded me of autumn which is when il probably be wearing it the most!
like most girls i am bit of a nail varnish fan and have more than a few... im always looking out for unusual colours.  i got a range in italy varying from darks to brights to lights to glitters (i do love a bit of glitter..)

the second scarf is actually the offical flag for one of the districts in Siena.  Siena is famous for the horse race that is held there annually and each part of Siena has a horce, a jockey and a flag.  the scarves were beautiful and me and my 2 cousins bought a different one each.  i chose the one i did as i loved the colours and the chanel like style with a gold detailing. 
i wanted to get an italian vogue to add to my collection and im so glad i did. its completely different to the british vogue and i got to see so many designers i had never heard of and fashion houses like Missoni who i love but i hadnt seen an advert in british vogue !

the perfume i got was Moschino Couture which i discovered years ago and bought as an everyday perfume which i ended up falling in love with but i havent been able to find it again since...
i went to a small town in north italy where my family live/are from and in the little beauty shop that they have, there it was! (its a good excuse to keep returning to italy!)


I will do another blog shortly with photos of Italy and of some outfits i saw while i was there and wanted to share

its good to be back :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment