Thursday 3 November 2011

The red cups are in @ Starbucks...

...it can only mean one thing... CHRISTMAS is on its way.

There is no denying it.  I know you're all trying, but in 7 weeks we'll all be fat on mince pies, tacky decorations will be lining the streets & we'll secretly be shaking our presents under the tree hoping to find out whats inside.

It also means its the time of the year we all have to go Christmas shopping.  What a drag...
It's actually my favorite time of the year!  Being able to spend money with a valid excuse is ectasy for me and even more so this year with the government forcing us to shop to 'save our econmy'.  I'm happy to save our econmy if it means more shopping time.

Over the next 5 weeks I'll be blogging with present ideas for your loved ones...



No comments:

Post a Comment